PunBB-Hosting Support Forum

The official support forum for all things related to PunBB-Hosting

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-02-17 09:16:40

William

Karachi, Pakistan

In this month, my one friend wants to explore Karachi which is the most famous city of Pakistan. But he is worried because he had heard lots of things about this city which so not good for tourists for going here. Now I wanna the situation of this city. I mean in this month the tourists explore this city without any hesitation or nor?

My travel deals from los angeles was memorable.

2017-02-17 09:16:40

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2017-02-20 06:23:58

kristen
Re: Karachi, Pakistan

Karachi, Pakistan seems really great kind of fun plan. I just have so much excited to see a lot of fun things about it because this one is really new kind of destinations. I have never got a chance till yet to explore the beauty of pakistan. so would love to see great travel experience here in futrre.

#3 2017-02-20 08:32:15

William

There no doubt it is a really a nice plan for my friend. In fact, maybe, I will go there with him. But in my post, I asked that this is a safe country for tourists? Because my other friends said that in these days, there is not a nice situation to go there. So you share with me some information about it.

#4 2017-03-08 08:36:51

Uschi

I have heard about the beach of Karachi from Pakistan because here my first cousin is living and now Iw natto share ith you that I will try to go but still yet I have also visited Karachi twice in my life. it ahs such a really historical attractions and also best for education lovers as well as many interesting points which make our journey of Pakistan happy as visiting. I will try to go once again because its beautiful areas are best for visitors.

Adverts

Board footer