Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-04-02 01:44:34

hjy
Gasoline Inverter Generator quotation

Product name: gasoline generator
Product model: Drivelong SE2000i

Product Introduction:
Gasoline generator SE2000i broke through the limitations of HONDA and YAMAHA framework, providing customers with unprecedented convenience and stability. Gasoline generator SE2000i built-in Gen-mate intelligent wireless monitoring system, it is a qualitative leap in portable generators field. Gasoline generator SE2000i produces "clean power", sine wave distortion is less than 2%. Gasoline generator SE2000i is equipped with large wheels and drawbars, as easy as pulling a suitcase. Gasoline generator SE2000i has parallel function, two same machines in parallel can drive higher power equipment. Gasoline generator SE2000i is perfectly suited for many applications, such as Camping, Tailgating, Mobile Water Purification Systems.
Drivelong SE2000i Specification:
Advantage:
Acessories:
Packing Method:
Warranty :
Product Detail:
About Us:
Suzhou DriveLong Intelligence Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in March 2015. DriveLong is devoted to research and development of intelligent electromechanical products. We have manufacturing plant in Jiangsu and Shandong provinces. DriveLong is devoted to research and development of intelligent electromechanical products. Innovation drives the future.Gasoline Inverter Generator quotation
website:http://www.drivelongtech.com/2kw-inverter-generator/gasoline-inverter-generator/

2018-04-02 01:44:34

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer