PunBB-Hosting Support Forum

The official support forum for all things related to PunBB-Hosting

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-11-06 06:37:44

Labi1995
having accepted no payment

when I talked to Josh Beisel, a territory manager for Skechers Performance, at the Surf City Expo this past weekend about the “Go Meb” he mentioned that the embedded plate actually flexes and gives energy back to Nike Air Odyssey Womensthe runner as they push forward in their running. Skechers had to get this new technology approved We also talked about Nike Air Max 90 Womensthe upcoming Go Bionic Trail, and how, based on the response he’s heard from various retailers and testers regarding that shoe,Nike Air Force 1 Womens  Josh feels it could be quite a hit and really do a lot to bring Skechers into the the mainstream of serious running.Back in the summer of 2011 I was contacted by the design team from the Performance Running division at Skechers to see if I wanted to try out a new shoe that they had developed. The shoe was the original Skechers GoRun, and it was the first offering from the Go team at Skechers.I reluctantly agreed to try the shoes (I had previously had some negative experiences with the company), but wound up being impressed by them. They were light, flexible, and had one of the best uppers I had www.anbilazio.it ever put on my feet. Since then, I have developed a close relationship with the Skechers performance running design Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Mujer team, and have helped them fine tune a number of shoes that have come out since (Go Bionic, GoTrail, and several more in Nike Air Force 1 Femme development). I should emphasize that I have done this on an entirely voluntary basis, having accepted no payment other than the shoes that they provide for me to test out.The original Skechers GoRun was a shoe that people either loved or hated (read my GoRun 1 review here). I know quite a few people who tried them on and immediately were turned off due to the pronounced “bump” under the midfoot. The shoe was designed with an unusual sole that was actually thicker in the midfoot region than in the heel or forefoot. Combined with a pronounced sole rocker, this made it feel as if you were rocking backward Nike Air Max 90 Mujer off the shoe when standing in them, and I found them uncomfortable to walk in. However, once I got running in the Nike Air Presto Femme GoRuns the sensation went away. I know a bunch of runners who are big fans of the shoe.In early discussions regarding the Nike Air Max 2017 Femme update to the GoRun, Runblogger columnist Nate Sanel and I indicated that if Skechers wanted to make inroads among serious runners,Nike Air Max 2017 Womens  the midfoot bump sensation would have to be reduced. The design team agreed, but also didn’t want to completely remove the bump since many people who were fans of the original liked it because of the unique sole design. The compromise was a shoe in which the bump sensation was reduced, but not completely eliminated. That is probably the biggest change that appears in the GoRun 2.

2018-11-06 06:37:44

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer