PunBB-Hosting Support Forum

The official support forum for all things related to PunBB-Hosting

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-09-28 05:38:35

Labi1995
This is a guest review by Brad

The other big Nike Air Presto Mensproblem – blisters! Tri shoes are typically meant to be worn sockless. It’s a time game, and putting on socks adds time to the transition. This is why most of the elites don’t wear socks. I took the 3-SUMs out sockless for the first time for just a mile and got a blister on the top of my foot. This could have been due to the issue above with the Yankz, but I can’t be certain. Either way, blisters are no Adidas ZX 700 Femme bueno. I did remedy this by putting on socks. By no stretch of the imagination do I see myself winning any races in my career, so I don’t care about putting socks on in transition. But, if you aim to shave every nanosecond from your transition, this is a consideration.Finally, the name. I am just kind of shocked that a name like that could get through. Maybe my head is eternally in the gutter or something. “Nike Air Max 95 Homme Having shoe issues? Try a 3-SUM.” Nike Air Max 90 Womens Anyway, I just think there are other names to use that reference 3 than that.
So, if you are in the market for a great zero drop Tri shoe, and you don’t mind wearing socks, the 3-SUM is the way to go.To learn more about John’s approach to selling shoes, or to buy a pair from him, visit Take it on the Run (disclosure: I do not have an affiliate relationship with John, just helping out a friend and Nike Air Vapormax Femme fellow shoe junkie!).This is a guest review by Brad Patterson. Brad is an electrical engineer by trade, and lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. As you will see, his photography skills are far superior to my own! – Pete, Runblogger.com
Before I started running back in January of 2011, I had never even heard of Karhu. As my love for running grew, and also my fondness for running shoes, I began to take notice of Nike Air Max 270 Hombre every running shoe that I would see Adidas NMD Mujer while I worked out at a local gym. One particular day, I noticed one with a “funky looking” curvy M on the side of the shoe, and I had to look it up on the internet when I got home to find out that it was a Karhu. At the time, I didn’t know anything about Karhu, their history, or their shoes (or that I would be asked to do a review for their Flow 3 Trainer shoe a few years later)!It wasn’t until Pete Nike Air Max 90 Womens asked me if I would be willing to do a review of a more “conventional trainer” from Karhu that I started looking into them as a company. The Karhu brand has actually been around a very long time, having been founded in 1916 in Helsinki, Finland by a company named Ab Sport Artiklar . Their original products were javelins, skis, and discuses; but they eventually began to also make running spikes for a Nike Air Presto Mujer variety of Finnish athletes. In 1920, the Nike Air Max 2016 Womens company name was changed to Karhu, which is Finnish for bear. An elite group of Finnish runners, who became known as the “Flying Finns”, garnered recognition for Karhu shoes by dominating tracks all over the world. Paavo Nurmi, the World famous Finnish middle and long distance runner, won 9 Olympic GOLD medals in just eight years, many times while he was wearing Karhu running spikes.

2018-09-28 05:38:35

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer