PunBB-Hosting Support Forum

The official support forum for all things related to PunBB-Hosting

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-09-18 03:32:25

Labi1995
make the shoe ideal for sockless running

I was at a store called Reny’s in Bridgton, Maine last week when an older woman, probably in her 80’s, walked up to me with a big smile on her face and her finger aimed at my shoes. “You’re making a statement in those!” she said, chuckling as she proceeded on past me down the aisle. I was wearing a pair of fluorescent orange Under Armour SpeedForm shoes, and I have to agree with the old woman’s comment – these shoes are hard to miss!Before they sent me the SpeedForm, I had never run in a pair of Under Armour running shoes. When it comes to running footwear, I’d always thought of them as a maker of fashion-athletic shoes catering to teenagers and college kids. They recently sent me Nike Air Max 95 Hommea pair of their Toxic 6 shoe and it didn’t do much to convince me that they were Nike Air Max 90 Męskie serious about making a good running shoe – it’s a rather gaudy shoe and the upper dug into my arch area with each walking step – I haven’t risked running in them yet (there’s only so much foot damage I’m willing to risk in the name of writing reviews).Much like Skechers has recently done with their Go Run line of running shoes, Under Armour now seems like they are making a move toward producing legitimate performance running shoes. With the SpeedForm they have a very impressive entry into this niche.The Speedform has an interesting marketing story behind it since the upper was designed in a bra factory (UA is well known for their performance athletic apparel after all!). It’Nike Air Max 90 Hombre s a really unique upper in that there are very few seams, even in the heel Nike Air Max 95 Damskie (don’t know about you, but it seams to me that the word “seamless” is used way too often Nike Air VaporMax Damen for shoe uppers that are far from seamless). The seams that are present are taped over by a welded overlay (see the dark orange bands on the sides in the photos above) making them very flat and smooth. Theoretically this should make the shoe ideal for sockless running (more on this in a minute, but it didn’t pan out that way for me).Below is a video that gives a good sense of the unique upper:
The upper is indeed comfortable, and the first time I put them on I was really impressed by the fit and feel. As a casual shoe I could wear them sockless with no issues.The upper is made of a semi-stretchy, almost neoprene like material, but it doesn’t smother like a neoprene zebyswiedzial.pl boot would. Under Armour added holes all over the upper to allow ample air flow, Nike Air Max 90 Femme and the forefoot is structured in such a way that it doesn’t hug the skin closely like the Nike Air Max 90 Hombre adidas adipure Gazelle or Nike Free 3.0 v5. This further enhances the ability of air to flow through the shoe. The downside of the upper material is that it tends to absorb water and sweat and does not dry particularly quickly.Internally, the upper of the Speedform is both soft yet sort of rough at the same time. It’s hard to describe, but the material is soft to the touch, but the way it is woven creates a puckered feel – you can kind of make out what I mean in the photo below. This is probably the only major complaint I have about the shoe – when running sockless I got some friction under my foot and am concerned that hot spots could turn into blisters over Nike Air Max 95 Mujer longer distance. I’d recommend that they smooth out the lining, at least on the Nike Air Max 90 Womens footbed, in future iterations. This was not an issue when wearing socks.

2018-09-18 03:32:25

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer